The PlayFinder™

Type of Play

MenWomenTotal Cast

Nonpro Licensing


Please review the Performance Rights Info page before completing any of the following applications.

Nonprofessional Performance Rights Application

Apply for rights to produce a full-length play, one-act, musical or a complete published collection of one-act plays. (U.S. and Canada only.)

Multiple One-Act Plays Rights Application

Apply for rights to produce multiple one-act plays published in different collections and/or by different authors. (U.S. and Canada only.)

Optional Production Materials Rights Application

Apply for rights to use optional incidental music, projected images, or video in your licensed production. See Optional Production Materials page for a list of titles with available optional supplementary materials. (U.S. and Canada only.)

International Performance Rights Application

Apply for rights to a produce a play in a country other than the U.S. or Canada. See the International Licensing page regarding contact information for our exclusive international agents.

PDF of Nonprofessional Application

If you are having difficulty with the online applications, the PDF of the Nonprofessional Application can be filled out on your computer and emailed to or printed and faxed to 212-213-1539, or mailed to:

Dramatists Play Service, Inc.
Nonprofessional Licensing Dept.
440 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016