Placing an Order
- Return Policy: NO RETURNS. All sales are final. For quality issues including misprinted books or items damaged in transit, contact customer service at email@example.com.
- Please order scripts as early as possible. Our order volume fluctuates throughout the year, and delays do occur. Please see our Shipping Info page for order fulfillment details and general delivery times.
- Acting editions, manuscripts, perusal scores, CD cast recordings, and some production materials can be ordered online using our secure server. You may also order by telephone, fax, or regular mail: To submit an offline order, download the DPS Order Form in PDF format. Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping and handling and tax, which must be included with your offline order. Your order may be mailed to: Dramatists Play Service, Inc. Customer Service Dept. 440 Park Avenue South New York, NY 10016 Please include the 13-digit ISBN number for each title with offline orders to facilitate your request.
- See the Musicals page for information on ordering perusal scores, complete sets of scores for your production and CD cast recordings.
- See the Optional Materials page for information on ordering optional incidental sheet music and incidental music CDs for your production.
- DPS will accept the following forms of payment: credit card, check, money order, or cashier’s check. We accept payment in U.S. funds only. Please do not send cash.
- Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and will be billed in addition to the cost of the plays, unless a UPS or FedEx shipping account number is provided on the order.
- Unless you have prior authorization from DPS in writing, all orders valued over $500 must be prepaid. For more information please contact customer service at email@example.com.
- While DPS Customer Account Numbers are not required to place order, we do recommend including this information when placing an order.